Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Blog Labels

I realized that I would really, on occasion, like to be able to pull up all the wills that I have transcribed by county as well as by surname. Hence I have now added to each will (hopefully didn't miss any!) the appropriate label - e.g. Devon Wills, Hampshire Wills, etc. I also noted that I had not always included the county in the labels for the will so added that when I noticed it.

Using the labels has made my "memory" very useful to me in that I can quickly go back and reread my thoughts for the day on a particular line. Especially helpful with the French Canadian research of our son in law and grandson which I hope to return to this fall. Also helpful with "great" questions that have prevailed in some of the Blake lines in particular the Charles Blake line in Hampshire/Wiltshire.

No comments: