Monday, February 24, 2014

Paralympics 2014

I do also watch the Paralympics which will take place in Sochi Russia from 7th March to the 16th March. The beginnings of para-olympics stretch back to 1948 beginning with a group of British WWII veterans.

I find doing genealogy that I am no longer planning my days months ahead as I was doing a couple of years ago trying to fit in research on my other lines. I must get back to that. I am enjoying my Windows 8 computer very much but reorganizing myself into it meant the loss of my regular times for the other families that I research. I think during the Para-Olympics I will organize my calendar once again for specific research days for some of the family lines I have material on hand and also to continue downloading the pertinent documents for our son in law's French Canadian research.

No comments: