Monday, June 15, 2015

Email work proceeding

I am now down to 125 emails as I work my way through them all. Since they date back to the summer just after I hurt my back some of them need to be filed and this has proven to thankfully be correct as I work my way through them. I have an enormous amount of work to do on all the material from the Marriage Challenges but will save that actual practical filing into Legacy for a later date but they are all organized now. I probably still have about 50 emails that will require me to do some research and then respond to individual enquiries. Sometimes the research is just too difficult although may improve in the future as I acquire and file more and more material in which case I recommend that people watch my blog as the titles will point to their query in most cases.

I had not expected this to progress quite so quickly so I am pleased to think that towards the end of this week I may actually have a handable number of emails in my inbox! I have one email from 2013 that involves my going to the Anglican Archives. It is a project that I had considered but must first consult with them as there is a charge for going through their database and I am not sure how restricted the searches are. I think all the details are available on the database but in Canada one can not photograph parish registers. The remainder of the emails are from 2014 and 2015 with the bulk of them being from August 2014 to February 2015 when I started to pick up again in terms of answering emails and looking up items.

No comments: