Thursday, June 18, 2015

Waterloo

Today, the 200th anniversary of the Battle of Waterloo. George Lywood, my 3x great grandfather, was at the Battle of Waterloo. That information was totally lost in my family but I have managed to find his records and publish that information so that it will not be lost again.

I am finally down to just ten emails in my inbox and shall beaver away at clearing that inbox today and tomorrow. Then, hopefully, I will be able to have it cleared every evening. As I have gone through these emails the bulk of which were dating back over this past year, I have come across a couple that resulted in my doing some research which I have not blogged. Mostly they were people asking particular questions that didn't fit into the overall family patterns that I am now blogging about.

However, in the future I will blog on the emails as the blog represents my memory and with the labels that I attach to each blog I am able to bring back quickly my thoughts on any particular day for a particular subject.

Just updating my blog for the day and my Inbox is now empty. Having concentrated totally on emails the past week I shall now have to decide how to spend the rest of my day!

No comments: