Friday, March 1, 2013

Will of Julius Buller, Merchant, City of London - The National Archives PROB 11/589/230, probated 12 Feb 1723

Julius Buller the testater married Bridget Petty 16 Sep 1721 (Society of Genealogists, Faculty Office Marriage Licence Allegations on Find My Past). They were married at St Anne Blackfriars from Boyd's Marriage Index also on Find my Past. There might be a clue in one of the signers Richard Buller. As I gather information on the Buller family in London (which I will likely do given that it is beginning to look interesting) I may be able to work this line in.

Transcriber: Elizabeth Kipp
Recorded: 16 Feb 2013
Source: The National Archives, PROB 11/589/230
Testator: Julius Buller, Merchant
Place: City of London, England
Date of document: 2 Oct 1721, probated 12 Feb 1723
Read: Electronic copy images
Document quality: 18th century English, legible copy

[Margin]: Julij
[Margin]: Buller

1    In the Name of God Amen
2    I Julius Buller of the City of London Merchant now going a Voyage
3    to the Spanish West Indies being in good health and of perfect mind
4    and memory (thanks be to God) do make and ordain this my last Will
5    and Testament I give leave and bequeath all my worldly Estate of
6    what nature kind or quality soever to my Wife Bridget Buller and
7    make and ordain her to be my heir and Executrix In Witness whereof
8    I have hereunto set my hand and Seal this second day of October
9    Anno d[omi]ni one thousand seven hundred and twenty one Julius Buller
10    Signed sealed and published in the presence of us W[illia]m Bentley Rich[ar]d
11    Buller Jo: Searle

No comments: