Thursday, December 2, 2021

Snow continues although not increasing

 Still covered with snow here in the north and it is most pleasant and enjoyable. There is something refreshing looking out the window of my work room and seeing the beautiful white snow all around me. I do enjoy it. 

Finished Chromosome 12 yesterday and did the workup for Chromosome 11. Just have to now go through and make sure that the 49 matches all work with the results and that they are all painted in DNA Painter. Some small matches are ignored by me because I think they are matching just because I have all British ancestry and have nothing to do with a common link shared between cousins. They tend to be less than 10 cM. Sometimes they do work but in general I do not think that anything less than 10 cM is worth using as a proof of relationship.

No comments: