Friday, July 24, 2020

Shopping

Today was a shopping day, off to Metro first thing in the morning for milk, yoghurt, butter (unsalted), bananas, bread and eggs. We were suddenly out of everything or soon to be out. The store was quiet and the task quickly done. Then home to breakfast.

Ed and I walked around the yard a couple of times looking at the growing vegetables. We are eating tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and snow peas now. Raspberries are still being picked but the mosquitoes are dreadful. Will be glad when they are finished!

Ed is feeling stronger these days in some ways. Tonight we started his story. I gave him the first file of my story (now over 1700 pages) and he will prepare his the way he wants I am sure. I have a huge family and he just has his mother and brother really since his father died when he was just two years of age. But mostly my story was about me and all the pictures that I have from the time that I was born until we married in 1966. We married just before my 21st birthday so almost 21 years of family pictures that included me.

The weather is warm again and I enjoy that. The winters are long and cold so the warmth of summer mustn't be wasted or regretted!




No comments: