Fortunately for this 81 year old the house is small so the top floor is all done this week (last week not as good) so today the main floor. The big thing with the main floor is moving everything about to make it easier to clean. I usually watch the TV and generally that is my big day of the week for watching news to see what is going on in the world and mostly in Canada. The weather is also very interesting. My father, when my oldest sister lived in Newfoundland, watched the weather every day to see what the weather was like there particularly. I think he missed her and did not see her very often although she did bring the children in the summer for a good long visit. My mother too missed her eldest daughter for sure.
I worked on the first three generations yesterday and in particular I reviewed the first table created by the original Pincombe/Pinkham researchers and this is for North Molton and South Molton. My revision dealt solely with the first and second generation. Along with that I am looking at the results in Find My Past for this time frame beginning with 1480 and then a 40 year spread which is part of the search tool which brings me to 1520 and then 1560 as it is + or - 40. This is 913 results although quite a few of them I have or are not useful in this case. So I will look at them today.
Cleaning soon to start as I was a late start yesterday and spread it out over the day but I think I will be organized today.
Solitaire puzzles next.
No comments:
Post a Comment