Friday, June 25, 2021

5th day of full vaccination

Waking up early; mind is too active. Looks like rain and hopefully that will happen. I am feeling quite fine on this 5th day since full vaccination. It is nice to know that I am busily building up antibodies. 

I have a lot to do but my mind doesn't seem to move along to doing it. Perhaps after we have the Memorial Service I will be able to move forward with the things that I still need to do.

Edward did not like to be alone. I tried to never leave him alone during our marriage unless I had to be away which did happen occasionally. But our daughters were always there for their Dad after they were born. They adored him and his loss is felt very strongly by them. We go on with our lives but carry him close to our hearts and I know that I am not ready yet to let the urn go into a burial spot. It just isn't in me to put him a place where he is alone although a graveyard is full of people but they are all strangers to him. I need to think this through for awhile. The best case scenario for me to be happy is to keep him with me until my turn comes to join him. I know that but I need to also respect his wishes and I am contemplating how I would fulfill his wishes in the best way possible.

No comments: