Saturday, June 12, 2021

Beautiful day

 The sun is shining brightly and the day looks beautiful. Hard to believe I am so wishing for rain but we do need rain. 

Today I may finish the first research blog. I will convert it to an *.pdf and put it up on the website. Then on to the next Research Blog for Edward. I would like to complete the task quickly as it will be a means for me to work on his Research Boxes. 

Most days my mind is moving forward and that is good. I need to keep downsizing front and centre as that is one of my most important tasks. I can not manage all of this by myself. But I am glad that I have given myself more time in which to do all of it. Life was pushing me along a bit too quickly but now life is moving a little slower and I am less troubled by reaching that end of the tunnel that I could see where everything was completed.

No comments: