Friday, November 26, 2021

Busy day cleaning

 I had a busy day cleaning yesterday but all done now. I actually enjoy cleaning including scrubbing floors on my hands and knees. It keeps the bones and muscles flexible I think although it is hard work. I can see why our ancestors who did survive to a good age did do so with all the good exercise that they got caring for themselves.

Black Friday permeates our society once again. This American tradition has traveled around the world. One trip that we took to Branson for their music festival brought us back to our crossing into Canada in Michigan on American Thanksgiving Thursday the day before Black Friday. The hotel we were staying at was full of people who had come into the city to enjoy Black Friday. Even now it amazes me to have seen so many people waiting for the stores to open (we were up early for our trip to the crossing back into Canada). 

Off email now until Sunday. The bandwidth at the cottage is limited and I like to leave it to the others and enjoy Mother Nature. 

No comments: