The years pass by quickly in the Book of 2 Chronicles as the names of the Kings of Judah and Israel fly by in the readings. The Kings of Judah are more likely to follow God's rules but not always. Good times and bad prevail throughout the readings.
Busy day yesterday as we filled the shed with the summer things. Just the lawn mower left out and gardening implements. I am going to try and do one hour per day outside once the dogs go back home. That would have everything cleaned up for winter. I am feeling somewhat stronger once again. The summer always drains me somewhat.
No work on the matches. It was a busy day to generally do some items around the house and yard. All completed.
Today is another day of work if possible. I will see as the dogs tend to keep me distracted from accomplishing very much. A sort of holiday for this workaholic who otherwise would spend a lot of time on the book writing. I wonder when the last mail delivery to the house will be as I am keen on putting my note on the door to halt the bell ringing as it disturbs my concentration when I am working. When I proofread at home all day years ago I did keep a note on the door for quite a bit of the day. They were busy times although I always helped at my girl's schools one day a week until I went back to onsite work.
Still staying away from the news for the most part. Sadly when I bought my cookies that I have eaten all my life (one package, now made in the United States although originally Canadian made - the company moved there) the cookies were too sweet and I couldn't eat them. Strange after two years without to notice such a difference. So one package only and most of it got recycled. Interesting though for that to happen.
Must get some work done now; time is a-wasting as they say. Less than a dozen matches to place although probably should check for new ones one last time before proceeding to the next part of the project.
Solitaire puzzles completed.
No comments:
Post a Comment