Church yesterday was very nice. The Sermon was most interesting and the music really great. There were a lot of people at Church actually. I was online as usual.
Not much done yesterday but I am improving in my energy levels. The dogs kept me busy all day with their in and outs. It was rainy so in and out when it was sunny for a bit. They are still loving their backyard although will be glad when their family picks them up. It is a sort of vacation for them to come.
Today I shall pick up a few threads of my work and hold my cleaning a couple of days as the dogs will leave me soon. They have had a very busy time.
Reading 2 Chronicles and up to Chapter 25 now. The continuing recitation of the history of Judah primarily (the line of David) but more detail than the earlier passages in the Bible. Fascinating to read actually and must have been for the Babylonian captives as their eyes turned back towards their homeland.
A couple of correspondence lines with cousins of my husband sorting out some of their research is top of the line today. Still searching for the Allen material and maybe this week it will emerge.
Weather today is partly cloudy with some sun. It is 15 degrees celsius and not a really warm day today with a high of 21 and possibility of rain. Pretty normal day for the last days of August. School goes back in a week tomorrow.
Maybe work on the matches today as the headache is gone; I do tend to baby my eyes - habit from the past as they seem much stronger and especially I can actually see without glasses.
Solitaire puzzles next.
Thank you God for another beautiful day in Your world. Fascinating article on MSN by Rob Waugh: Archaeologists find ancient Roman city that holds strongest physical evidence supporting the Bible .
Finally remembered to put ice cubes on the orchids (they were Edward's plants and the three of them are still on occasion blooming). That is amazing really as I do not have a green thumb although I am keeping them for my daughter and she and her dad did gardening together through the years.
No comments:
Post a Comment