Solomon has been anointed King of all of Israel and David has died. Again the historical recitation of all these events is a valuable addition to our knowledge of Homo sapiens. The close relationship between God and the King of Israel continues. To live within the aura of God is to live the perfect life which He commanded. Any transgression is punished. Solomon marries the daughter of the King of Egypt. Early on in 1 Kings is the story of two women who had given birth and one of the women had suffocated her child accidentally in the night and took the other's woman's child as her own replacing her child with the dead infant. Solomon passed judgement and decided that the woman who was unwilling to have the living child divided in half was the true mother of the child. A Bible story that is known by so many.
Another busy day yesterday and I did cut about half of the lawn in the back yard as well as pulling weeds. There are so many weeds still not done. If it does not rain later I will pull more weeds and cut more lawn. Perhaps next year I will hire a company to do the lawns. But we have managed it this year.
Worked on the matches and there are perhaps a couple of pages left to look at before entering these new results into my large table. I will probably use AI to separate out the four lines once again. My major task for the AI (Copilot) is to review the matches in each chromosome and extract the relatives in common from the original files and then group the matches according to this commonality. I shall have to consider how to make those decisions and how much data I want to have to understand those decisions. The AI will be much quicker than I am doing that but I will review the end results. It is just simpler for the AI to drawn out the material and create lists for me.
Forgot to write a letter to my sister and did accomplish that yesterday and take it to the mailbox. It will be quite late but will try harder this next week to accomplish the letter in good time. I talked about the Blake book somewhat and my theory that the Blake surname was a result of marriage between a John who lived at Knights Enham and a daughter of a Norman family whose surname was Blake (possibly le Blak). The advantage in such a marriage was very large for sure in a country that was now governed by a Norman King and had been for over one hundred years. By then I suspect the British people were used to the Norman overlords who simply inserted themselves into the landscape with a number of landowners/dwellers in their lordship and the Normans paid homage to the King who was a Norman. Time passed and over time the Normans married into the English families and gradually the English dominated. That is the way of history very often. The Norman kings were gradually replaced by English once again as the centuries passed. The traces of French in England remains like beef/boeuf for the product and cow for the animal which is the english word where the french word is vache.
Today is the first day of August and I want to do a Kipp Newsletter issue where I mention that we have sent three containers of Kipp material (primarily BC Kipp) to the Chilliwack Archives in British Columbia because many of the original images were from E Harvey Kipp, Postmaster, Chilliwack BC. They will be available to Kipp researchers there. I also want to do a brief newsletter for H11 mitochondrial haplogroup.
I cannot decide what to do about the bush that has grown through the fence this summer. I will try to pull some of it out and back into the yard next door but the rest I will cut off as it is hard on the fence. I never really understand why the neighbours let these items grow through the fence as I pull out the things that are mine moving through the fence. But what can I say; one just lives as one lives for sure. Moving on for sure one of these days.
Solitaire puzzles still to do. I discovered I had not done the 30 April so went back and did that yesterday so I have completed the entire year thus far.
Thank you God for another beautiful day in God's world. Praise be that the silver mine has now been approved for Ontario - many jobs will be available.
No comments:
Post a Comment