I think I had West Nile Virus; I felt exhausted for two days and a headache but not sick or anything. I just thought I had overdone it. But I think in retrospect I had West Nile Virus. There are a lot of mosquitoes in our back yard this year. But the winter is coming; how I love the winter my most favourite season of all the year.
The water is higher everywhere this year and particularly at Petrie. Nice for kayaking and I am sure the animals are appreciating the higher water and the swimmers as the higher the water the likely the cleaner it will be as it doesn't collect in small pools and breed mosquitoes.
No new matches yesterday; I was still recovering but feel absolutely fine today. Fortunately West Nile Virus does not pass from human to human but I never had it before although I have noted the mention that West Nile Virus is here in the area this summer.
Today cleaning the main floor and I am having a maintenance check on our air conditioner plus I shall learn about new air conditioners as this one is 32 years old which was a surprise. I do not want to change it going into the winter but will contemplate that for the spring. It is running perfectly although I do not use it until I have to turn it on when my daughter is here to keep the air free of pollutants in the house. Then I run it all summer (wearing a heavy jacket in the house although we keep it at 25 degrees celsius and it mostly dehumidifies as opposed to running for a long time for just cooling). It mostly only ever turns on to dehumidify. The house is small and it is a good sized air conditioner for 1400 square feet. I find it too cold actually. We actually had air conditioning in our house when I was a child in the 50s. My father installed it as it was being installed in businesses by his company then and he thought it would be interesting to try it out in our house.
Good news as President Trump and Prime Minister Carney have come to a tentative agreement to be completed in three days. Then the work of CUSMA discussions to come. The Prime Minister has been very busy. Although not a Liberal voter in general (my one mistake of voting for Justin Trudeau has long ago been rectified). But I have to admit that Prime Minister Carney has done a great job with our trade diversifying it around the world which is good for our economy. The Churchill Falls plans are excellent and also a project supported by the Prime Minister.
Today I have to complete the dusting upstairs as I simply was too tired to do it yesterday. I slept on and off all day but did accomplish scrubbing the upstairs bathroom, vacuuming both floors actually although will do the main floor again today just to catch anything I missed so will be quick. Then finish off the cleaning of the main floor and done for another week. Back to research tomorrow.
Rainy today so the dogs will be mostly inside. They miss their family. I am family but they love them so very much.
Solitaire puzzles next.
No comments:
Post a Comment