Thursday, October 17, 2024

And I discovered I missed one set of charts which I will have to do

 I can remember a bit of confusion in this section and I was right that I was overlooking one set of charts for the tenth generation. The notes will be shorter though and I am thinking of not having notes for that because they are all in the census. However, I know my grandparents in the 1870s on but perhaps the jump back to pre-census is difficult so I should bring the notes up to the 1890s because I am 79 and the people at this may not be old like I am. Contemplating as I work my way through the thought. So yes I will do notes for the 10th generation but did not do them for the 11th. I purposely did not produce charts that begin with the 9th generation as it was just too repetitive and the charts that I have are fairly easy to follow.

Yesterday a good working day and the time spent was entirely on the Siderfin Book. Today I will spread the time out around the photo albums creating powerpoint presentations and the Siderfin Book. Time is there for me to use it and I shouldn't feel rushed. 

Minus 2 degrees celsius today and feels like minus 5 degrees celsius. Winter is coming for sure, the full moon last night was spectacular. Air quality 35 though today so must be some smoke in the air perhaps. 

Work days now to the end of the week with the cleaning all accomplished. With this cold weather I can soon cut everything down and bundle it up and out in bags to the street. Next summer the entire middle in grass sounds good to me. Grass is much easier to manage for sure. 

My fingers are itching to get back to the Blake and Pincombe books. But I do feel that I need to do this charting to complete the task on the Siderfin family. I never actually had any intention to write up the Siderfin family but James Sanders book did need updating and so a task was born. 

Breakfast and then Latin, the day begins. 


No comments: