Sunday, October 20, 2024

Task accomplished and back on track

I have completed the charting for the Siderfin Book. I will not include the last set that I produced - nearly 50 charts actually but they bring the book into the 1900s a bit too far I think. I wanted to stay before 1920 for the most part. Back to what I was doing before I discovered the omission. Still on track but eleven days might not see me complete the project. However I am happier with the product thus far. 

Back into revising and indexing and I was at page 58 and there are now 134 pages.  I am trying to decide (as I initially had this idea) whether to put the corresponding page number in for the beginning of each chapter in the main book for the generations as I begin each set of charts in that generation. It is just a footnote so not really a large amount of work. 

Yesterday I trimmed the raspberry bushes (about half of them) chopped some tree limbs out of the chain link fence carefully! and put a bag out to the street along with the recycling. That will need to be done a second time just to clear all the limbs from the fence as they will wreck it eventually. People should pay attention to trees that are permitted to grow up close to the fence really; I shouldn't have to do all the work of cutting them out as it is difficult when I am on my side! However, Edward used to say people do not really need yards unless they have a pool or something like that. They do not know how to take care of them. I am one of those people who do not really want to take care of a big yard but I do have one and so must do that although there is going to be a lot more grass for sure!

Other than that the day was busy with the book and my exercise routine. I had a lovely rice, broccoli, salmon hot salad one might say with a lemon butter sauce. It was quite delicious and today is chicken stew by far my favourite now. It probably wasn't before but I enjoy it plus it lasts for three meals which is great. I cooked so much all those years it is nice to just cook a few days a week. The chicken stew and a good sized piece of salmon certainly make that possible although a little variety in fish is nice and have a meal of eggs sometimes with toast or a favourite of mine is beans on cheese and toast. 

Breakfast in a bit and then latin and another day of working on the book. I am starting to think about the next newsletter which is the Kip-Kipp Newsletter and will just be on yDNA. My fingers are itching to get back to the Blake and Pincombe books and hopefully next month will see that happen. I last worked on them in late May so about six months. That has given time to let that early history settle in my mind and I will reread both of them and then get back to work. The moon has been lovely - the Harvest Moon I call it and others the Hunter Moon.

Sunday and Church online with the Harvest Festival Service and it looks like Cornwall so must check that out. Yes it is Trelawny Benefice in Cornwall. I really like this priest. He is standing on a combine harvester in a Cornwall field. Will join the service a little later. 

Prayers for the world and may we be rid of the Satanists who plague the world at this time trying to drive us to World War III. We are resistant but Satan (Putin and his enablers and Iran and its sycophants Hamas, Hezbollah and the Houthis amongst others probably) as always is persistent in his greed. We can not back down and we must not let Satan win; God would not want Satan to win it is our Christian duty to block him at all times. 

No comments: