Wednesday, October 16, 2024

The Siderfin Charting book continues

 I now have 112 pages as I continue revising the notes text but I have also added a couple of new charts as I felt the ones that were there were just a little small. I am on Page 48 now which is not quite half way but getting there. The Notes stop at the end of the 10th generation but there are a lot of charts in the 11th generation. The index is nine pages now so I can see that I am looking still at around 140 pages probably. The end of the month is still in my thoughts for completion and that appears to be possible. Then I can get back to the Blake and Pincombe books and the conversion of the photo albums to powerpoint presentations. Once I have completed one of the books (aside from the building of the Church) then I can share it around and see what everyone thinks (it is September 1985 to September 1986). I had wanted to start with a thinner one (this is one of the largest ones) but I needed to find one that exactly fitted the index and this one did as I worked my way through the binders. 

Cleaning of the main floor accomplished and the top floor is today. I will try again to get the paint lid off the blue paint tin once I find the gadget to use on it. It is in one of the tool boxes. When I think of all the tools that we gave to the tool library and neighbours, I can hardly believe I still have multiple tool boxes. Edward did like to have everything at hand that he needed for any project. He had already given a number of items to the Tool Library as well. 

Just three degrees centigrade this morning but feels like minus 2 apparently. Air quality is 19 which is usual for this time of the year. Well into Fall now but I think it is meant to warm up a little - time will tell. Breakfast is in my thoughts at the moment and then Latin and then cleaning. 

More work on the Siderfin Book today and the photo albums. I like to have a couple of projects on the go as I find that more productive - like working!

No comments: