Monday, October 21, 2024

FitBit has given up

My FitBit no longer syncs with my phone; I can pair it with the phone but it doesn't stay paired. Perhaps bluetooth is  no longer working on the Fitbit; it lost eight minutes yesterday in time. So I need to think about a new Fitbit as I do like the idea of wearing one. It does still do the number of steps and some other automatic items that are not dependent on syncing with the app. That gives me lots of time to think about the type of Fitbit I would like to buy. I am not in a rush. It was interesting being able to look at the effect on my system when I ran or walked or did weightlifting or yoga/calisthenics but not absolutely necessary; just interesting. The sleep pattern was interesting too; I learned a great deal about sleep actually. So I probably can see what I want in a Fitbit and will look around to see what is new now. This was a Charge 5 and I think I have had it for three years nearly. The one before that was more basic and it is still working actually. The more complicated the system; the shorter its time span perhaps. There is simply more that can go wrong.

Did some work on the Siderfin Charting book and I am more or less into the final run through in terms of making changes; reorganizing although none of that will happen in the first 58 pages as I have been through that already once. I am at Page 19 and it is cleaning day. I may go back to doing the two floors in one day once again now that I am organized for that. I just had a lot of little items to do on each floor so doing just one floor a day worked well. But now I do not want to spend half of the week with cleaning days. 

The Church Service out in the fields primarily was very welcomed. The fields of Cornwall are quite lovely having been there twice. We walked around the golf resort that we stayed at the last time; we skipped going into the city to just have a breather before the last couple of days in England. It was fun; we both enjoyed the lovely walk. It was our last trip to Europe and also our 50th Wedding Anniversary back in 2016. We celebrated that on the flight home as it was the same day. We had already been to where the group was going that day and although it was fun we hadn't really walked around for hours just enjoying the fresh air and the singing of the birds in England. Everything was totally planned for us by the touring companies except for the extras close to the hotels that we added in in the various cities where ever we ended up for the evening. The children sang a beautiful song that reminded me of my childhood when we did such things in school where a list of items was created and then the song collected the list by the end. The older children of course did it very well but the younger ones were still learning that idea of rote learning. We memorized everything when we were children; that was the way we learned. Having it at your fingertips is nice as an adult but memorizing is very important when you are a child even yet. 

Graham Hancock has added a second year to Ancient Apocalypse on Netflix and I watched four of the chapters yesterday. The subtitle is The Americas and we spent most of our time in South America and then over to the Easter Islands. The discoveries have been amazing in the last ten years. 

The loss of peoples because of the introduction of communicable diseases by the Spanish was horrific for this culture in the Western Hemisphere. It was always likely to happen; preventing it is something we can do now. That is perhaps the gain in our society since I was a child; but it doesn't always happen unfortunately because there are evil satanic people who are greedy. At the moment the ones suffering are the Israelis and the Ukrainians amongst others but their trials are the most visible. The depth of the evil displayed by Hamas is huge; preparing the Palestinian people for this huge sacrifice cruel and indifferent on the part of Hamas. I am not familiar with Palestinians but I assume they actually did want and do want to have a country; their choice of Hamas was made freely by them but ridding themselves of Hamas will be difficult - they are extremely sick satanic people who would use and did use the children and women of that country to try to influence the world in an empathetic way which has not worked because we can see that Hamas is evil. Hamas is the problem and of course their leader/supporter/contributor is Iran. There is really no end in sight as Hamas will use the Palestinians right down to the last person. Then Hamas will try to escape at the end and join up with Hezbollah and do the same to the Lebanese people again thinking that people will hate Israel if they do that. The minds of Hamas are so corrupt that they can not see that they are driven by Satan and this evil they commit is wrong. It is sad really. It reminds me of the story of the Aztecs who were evil and the other peoples in that part of the Americas asked the conquistadors to help them defeat the Aztecs. That was smart of them although the diseases brought by the Spanish conquistadors possibly wiped out 90% of the people in this hemisphere they got to survive and live on today.

Today the cleaning, first the solitaire games and then breakfast. It is ten degrees celsius and although it says it is clear; the city lights are too bright to really see much in the heavens. God Bless the world and we need to follow His teachings in order to reach that plain of peace and brotherly love.

No comments: