Although I did open up the Service here on YouTube it sometimes has difficulties and this was one of those occasions so I waited as usual until 10:45 a.m. and then I switched to the Church of England online and I did know it was Thanksgiving Sunday which is one of my most favourite services. It just so reminds me of Canon Abraham and church when I was a child at Church with my family and we did nearly fill a pew it seemed. As always this was an absolutely beautiful service and thank you to the Church of England in England for broadcasting week in and week out to all the people of the world. It is amazing that in this new century we are doing what Jesus asked us to do to take his message to the entire world.
Today will be a rest day. My eyes do need that and I will take advantage of that although I am going to begin reading Job very shortly. Following Job the Psalms. My favourite music is Ian White's Psalms on CD.
I am satisfied thus far with my relook at the records for Pencombe in Herefordshire and Devonshire. Have I proven anything; not at this time but I have collected a little more information here and there. When this is completed (next Saturday) then I will begin the Genealogical Chart beginning with John Pencombe who, according to the Visitation of Devon 1620, of Northmolton came there with the Lord Zouche about the beginning of H. 7. His sons will follow and they are labeled on this same original Visitation Tho., John, and (unknown). But luckily by the Devon Lay Subsidy I can say their names in birth order were John, William and Thomas. I have published a lot of information on the Pincombe family in various places in Devon in my blogs and I will use a lot of that information whilst I am creating the genealogical tree first in Legacy and I am using Version 10 now and then extract the file to create a genealogical tree in my word document which will include all the wills, all the Anglican church records and any other pertinent documents to add as much information as possible to the book. The Siderfin Book was 412 pages and I wouldn't be surprised to see the Pincombe Book around 500 pages roughly. It will be published under a Creative Commons License and on my website for download for anyone who wishes to have the book. It is my addition to one of my parent's lines in print.
Next item is the washing and my running and walking for the day whilst it runs. I will hang the clothes up inside and increase the moisture in the house.
For such a beautiful day thank you God. For the beautiful harvest, thank you God. For my beautiful country, thank you God.
No comments:
Post a Comment